Monday, February 26, 2007

 

Weekend Round-Up

Relaxing weekend. Watched three episodes of Doctor Who, got a haircut, played some poker. Sunday we drove home in the snow. The temp was just above freezing, so it was good driving weather: The snow stuck to grass and trees while the roads remained clear. That didn't stop some people from wanting to drive 40 MPH down the highway, causing more of a hazard than the weather ever could.
We ended up with 3.5 inches when it was through. Pretty, but again, not enough to delay much of anything.
Oh, I won't go into specifics here, but thanks to a couple of programs I found online, I now have the ability to upload a lot of video to my iPod. The Mac is so user friendly. This would have taken ages on a PC, and I would have downloaded 15 viruses in the process. Instead, I'm recording cool items such as this:

Dr. Who intros through the years


Comments:
What are the programs? I guess they're Mac-only? I tend to avoid iPod videos because the file sizes are so darn BIG, but I do have a few here and there. Always looking for interesting videos ... and good ways to get them from here to there.

Oh ... did you win anything at poker?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?