Friday, February 23, 2007
So wrong... so funny.
I don't normally watch My Name is Earl, but I caught it last night. Best line of the show:
Woman says to guy: "We'll wait until the restaurant closes and you can do me on the pinball machine, like in that porno Jodie Foster did."
That would be a reference to The Accused, in which Jodie Foster was gang-raped on a pinball machine. Referring to it as a porno, and wanted to reenact it... priceless.
Woman says to guy: "We'll wait until the restaurant closes and you can do me on the pinball machine, like in that porno Jodie Foster did."
That would be a reference to The Accused, in which Jodie Foster was gang-raped on a pinball machine. Referring to it as a porno, and wanted to reenact it... priceless.
Comments:
<< Home
I caught that show last night. I liked the part where his mom said that maybe the mother's parents could wear their #1 Grandparents shirts, but they would have to color the face in with a sharpie.
Post a Comment
<< Home

