Tuesday, February 20, 2007
A sick long weekend: By the numbers
Home sick on Friday. Sick over holiday weekend. Still sick today, but at work.
Some statistics:
Temperature Thursday evening: 102
Temperature Friday morning: 98.2
Times I blew my nose over last four days: ~10,000
Naps taken in last four days: 5
Movies watched: 2 (Flyboys and Cube 2: Hypercube, which I caught on SciFi channel)
Episodes of Doctor Who watched: 2 (saved on Tivo from BBC America)
Books started: 2 (Heart Shaped Box by Joe Hill and The Thrill of It All by some dude)
Medications taken: 4 (before finally settling on the two most effective)
Some statistics:
Temperature Thursday evening: 102
Temperature Friday morning: 98.2
Times I blew my nose over last four days: ~10,000
Naps taken in last four days: 5
Movies watched: 2 (Flyboys and Cube 2: Hypercube, which I caught on SciFi channel)
Episodes of Doctor Who watched: 2 (saved on Tivo from BBC America)
Books started: 2 (Heart Shaped Box by Joe Hill and The Thrill of It All by some dude)
Medications taken: 4 (before finally settling on the two most effective)

