Wednesday, February 21, 2007

 

It was bound to happen...

Once a month, a group of women (girls, chicks, ladies, broads, whatever) in our neighborhood get together for what I believe they used to call "stitch-n-bitch" until some asshole in NY copyrighted the term and had a lawyer send cease and desist letters to groups using the name in their Yahoo groups. [I may have gotten some facts in the previous sentence incorrect, so don't go adding it to Wikipedia as fact.] The point is, I don't know what they call themselves now, if anything. The group is connected by mass emails, knitting, and eating and drinking.

Tonight it is my wife's turn to host this event. She's excited and I'm happy she's making friends with the neighbors.

I'll be hiding in the back bedroom with pizza, beer, and a new episode of Lost.

Comments:
What, you don't want to throw on a wig, shave your legs, and join the party?
 
I would too, haha!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?