Tuesday, February 06, 2007

 

Ha! I told you it wasn't an urban legend!

News Round-up!

You know how after every big sporting event, the winning team immedately dons caps and shirts proclaiming them the national champions? These are obviously made in advance, and they obviously need to make caps and hats for both teams, because they don't know who will win. Well, what happens to the hats and caps of the team that loses? Here's proof that I did see this when I was in Africa:

T-shirts depicting Bears as champs head to Africa

****************

So the woman that piloted the space shuttle to the international space station last July has been charged with attempted kidnapping, attempted vehicle burglary with battery, destruction of evidence and battery, and is being held without bail.

She drove from Houston, Texas to Orlando, Florida wearing diapers so she could pee in the car (She's a petite woman, so I assume a large diaper would fit her). She confronted a woman at the Orlando airport (apparently the rival of the affections of a fellow astronaut) and tried to pepper spray her. When police caught her, she was wearing a wig and a trenchcoat. She had a bag containing a BB gun, a steel mallet, a 4-inch folding knife, rubber tubing, $600, and garbage bags. Sounds like she was going to eliminate the other woman.

This is proof that, regardless of who you are or what you've accomplished, love can make you stupid.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
We discussed that woman in one of my classes today. We, somehow, determined that she might qualify for Special Education.

I love college.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?