Monday, December 04, 2006

 

Things to do

This will be me this afternoon. In last Friday's winds, the top half of a tree came down. Good news: It landed on the ground in front of the garage door, missing garage, fence, and house. Bad news: Too big to move without cutting it up, so I borrowed my father-in-law's chainsaw this weekend to use today. Hopefully I'll avoid this character's fate: He lopped off his own leg using a chainsaw last week!

(This all happened in Gil Thorp, by the way. It's supposedly a strip about football, but it also dealt with gambling addition, drinking, car explosions, and chainsaw mishaps in the last few months.)

We decorated the Christmas tree on Sunday, and it was more of a chore than a pleasure. Hope some of that "Christmas Spirit" comes soon. Otherwise, I'll have to pull an Aldo Kelrast and find that spirit in a bottle!

Since you asked, this is the latest in Mary Worth:
The woman is not Mary, but another advice giver (TM), because the apartment complex is apparently filled with more fuck-ups than one old lady can handle. I do love the man's karate demonstration he's giving her, after calling her a "crackpot."

One last thing:








^
^
^
Sucker!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?