Tuesday, December 26, 2006

 

Simply having a wonderful christmastime

This has been an amazing time off. My sister-in-law and her husband arrived from NYC on Friday night, and another sister-in-law and husband arrive tonight. I won't list what I received for Christmas, but Santa (and Laura's family) were very, very nice to me. I'm up early today, this lazy day after Christmas, watching one of my gifts: Maniac Cop, a 1987 movie with a young Bruce Campbell.

I'm just checking in to say all is well, we're all happy, and the money from the house sale was wired into our account, so we're a little less poor now (because, wow, were we poor this year!).

Oh, one last thing: We gave the pets gifts Christmas morning, and our boy kitty Buzz got an octopus. It's got feathers in the middle, and bells on it. When we returned from Laura's folks' house where we had dinner, Buzz was asleep in the chair with the octopus beside him. He carries it around and is very possessive of it. It's very cute.

Comments:
Hot side's hot, cold side's cold, mule!

Good to know Santy Claus was good to ya. He made a similarly generous stop here :)

You and I seriously need to find some time soon to get a pizza and some beer.
 
I'm glad you had a nice Christmas :) Hope 2007 rocks your socks!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?