Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Last workday post of 2006
We close on the house tomorrow at 11am. The realtor told us the name of the title company the buyers want to use, and out of all the many thousands of title companies in the VA-DC-MD area, the one they chose is on the second floor of my office building (I work on the fourth floor)! Imagine the astronical odds of that! Our office Christmas party is this afternoon, then I'm off until January 3, 2007! Whoooooooooo! Happy holidays!
I'll close with a little something for the English majors out there:

Comments:
<< Home
Congrats on closing! And, hey, as long as you're in the building tomorrow, you can swing upstairs and get some extra work done. You're so enterprising like that. ^_^
Happy holidays if we don't chat before then!
Post a Comment
Happy holidays if we don't chat before then!
<< Home

