Tuesday, November 14, 2006

 

Things seen, things learned.

Oh, how I wish I had a funny story to share about a dumb girl... Then it would make sense to post this comic panel.

Oh well.

Heroes last night was really good. They concentrated on just a few members of the cast, so we had room to get to know them a bit better. It's leading up to a big showdown between the heroes and the serial killer over the cheerleader.

I also learned from a program I watched last night that the chemist that invented LSD was working on a medicine to treat migraines. Supposedly, he tested it on himself, then went for a bike ride in the country, having the first ever LSD trip.

Creepiness courtesy of Judge Parker (click for larger picture):


Comments:
You could have used that top comic in a story about Dubya. It's win-win :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?