Friday, November 17, 2006
I cannot complain
Productive week at work, date last night with my wife (fancy pizza at a nice, cozy place downtown), sunny cool weekend predicted. And I'm taking the afternoon off, so I'm leaving work at 11am! Whooooooooooooooo!
After work yesterday, I let the dog out and noticed a gutter on the garage was hanging down about a foot on the right side. Apparently between the multiple inches of rain and the high winds, the gutter tore loose from the garage. I grabbed the ladder and climbed up to check it out. Three long nails had been pulled out of the wood. That was quite a storm! A few hammer swings later and everything was back in place. I like home repair jobs that don't require hours of work and multiple trips to the hardware store for supplies.
Nothing much else to say. Weekend report on Monday.
Content Smacky, signing off.
Have a nice weekend, all.
After work yesterday, I let the dog out and noticed a gutter on the garage was hanging down about a foot on the right side. Apparently between the multiple inches of rain and the high winds, the gutter tore loose from the garage. I grabbed the ladder and climbed up to check it out. Three long nails had been pulled out of the wood. That was quite a storm! A few hammer swings later and everything was back in place. I like home repair jobs that don't require hours of work and multiple trips to the hardware store for supplies.
Nothing much else to say. Weekend report on Monday.
Content Smacky, signing off.
Have a nice weekend, all.

