Thursday, November 09, 2006

 

Can't think of a title

This has been a strange week. We have tomorrow off, so yay, three-day weekend, but work has been sort of nutty, all over the place putting out fires and grabbing at all the loose ends.

Yesterday my mom emailed to tell me news about my cousin. My cousin is a few years younger than me, married, with two young kids. She has breast cancer and had surgery and chemotherapy for it. The news my mother had is that they had to stop treatment because it was causing severe numbness on one side of her body, and they just discovered that the cancer has moved into her bones, so it's gone from bad to horribly worse. I think her children are four and two.

So under the circumstances, I guess I'll pass on discussions of Jericho and Lost (though both were good last night).


Two staff meetings to get through today, then I can catch my breath.


Comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin. That family will be in my prayers.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?