Friday, October 13, 2006
My parents are coming to visit this weekend to celebrate some birthdays (mine and my wife's are nine days [and a few years] apart. I'm the older one).
I took the afternoon off yesterday with a bad headache and went home and slept until dinner. Feel much better today.
What I've learned this week at work: Ms. Streisand spells her first name BARBRA, not Barbara. Huh. Her name came up in a book I'm working on. A science book. And no, it's not using physics to configure the trajectory of a satellite around the orbit of her ass, so don't even guess that.
Oh, my father-in-law's brother is famous! Billy Doleman (bio) is an acheologist/anthropologist, and he's on the SciFi Investigates team, along with a "paranormal" expert (eye roll), a crime scene investigator, and "Boston" Rob (some guy who has apparently made a career out of reality television?). The show comes on Wednesdays at 10pm on the SciFi channel(and since it's cable, it's repeated 50 other times if you miss it). This season, the team will investigate voodoo, bigfoot, UFOs at Roswell, mothman, etc. Billy came to visit about a month ago and we saw a lot of behind-the-scenes slides of upcoming shows.
He even keeps a show blog on the SciFi channel website HERE.
Here's a pic of the entire team looking like extras on CSI: Miami.

I took the afternoon off yesterday with a bad headache and went home and slept until dinner. Feel much better today.
What I've learned this week at work: Ms. Streisand spells her first name BARBRA, not Barbara. Huh. Her name came up in a book I'm working on. A science book. And no, it's not using physics to configure the trajectory of a satellite around the orbit of her ass, so don't even guess that.
Oh, my father-in-law's brother is famous! Billy Doleman (bio) is an acheologist/anthropologist, and he's on the SciFi Investigates team, along with a "paranormal" expert (eye roll), a crime scene investigator, and "Boston" Rob (some guy who has apparently made a career out of reality television?). The show comes on Wednesdays at 10pm on the SciFi channel(and since it's cable, it's repeated 50 other times if you miss it). This season, the team will investigate voodoo, bigfoot, UFOs at Roswell, mothman, etc. Billy came to visit about a month ago and we saw a lot of behind-the-scenes slides of upcoming shows.He even keeps a show blog on the SciFi channel website HERE.
Here's a pic of the entire team looking like extras on CSI: Miami.

Comments:
<< Home
Boston Rob! From Survivor! Which I don't watch anymore because it's on at the same time at The Office!
Lunchables are awesome. I don't care if they're for children. It's almost a real meal, and it's only two bucks.
Lunchables are awesome. I don't care if they're for children. It's almost a real meal, and it's only two bucks.
Psh. I <3 lunchables anyway and NOTHING WILL CHANGE MY MIND.
Man, I just had a conversation with some guy from NASA, and I think that lunchables are the least of my worries.
Post a Comment
Man, I just had a conversation with some guy from NASA, and I think that lunchables are the least of my worries.
<< Home

