Wednesday, October 04, 2006

 
Last night I played lonely single guy and went to Borders, bought a book, then went across the street to a restaurant and got a "table for one." Burger, beer, and a book. Wild Tuesday, huh?

Tonight kicks off the third season of Lost. I've been avoiding spoilers of this one. Hopefully it will be good.

Today is supposed to be the last freakish summer-feeling day: 85 degrees. By Friday, the forecast calls for highs in the low 60s. Quite a drop in two days.

Finally, what's worse: A child predator or a child predator/politician? Foley's lawyer has said Foley is an alcoholic, gay, and was molested as a teen by a clergyman. But he's not a pedophile! Speaker of the House Hastert says he didn't know anything until ABC put it on the news last Friday, even though two REPUBLICANS say they warned him about it months ago. He also says he won't resign, and that this was leaked to the press by the Democrats! Augh! Typical! "The worst part isn't that this happened, it's that it became public!" He had cybersex on the House floor! He finished and said "Gotta go vote!" Holy crap!

Ugh, I miss Laura. She's the one that cares about politics. I'm the one that cares about dumb(er) stuff. Though the Foley scandal is pretty freaking dumb. The worst part is probably the message this sends to close-minded people: That all gays were "made" after some sexual trauma happened to them as kids, and all gays secretly want to then do the same thing to young boys and turn them gay too.

I'm having some numbness in the two smallest fingers on my left hand. What could that be?

Comments:
Dude, being molested is no excuse for his behavior. Maybe if he was hit in the head with a hammer or something...
 
two left fingers??

g'c Doctor House.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?