Wednesday, October 11, 2006
It's a living

Not as lot to say. Work this week has been busy but productive, as opposed to frustrating, so that's all good. We went to a nice dinner last night and generally had a date.
Oh, for my birthday I've received some good books and CDs, but I think my early favorite is this:
The first season of Riptide. Three buddies (Vietnam vets) set up a detective agency and live together on a boat. No, it's not gay. The writers make sure you know that by having the guys hook up with pretty girls in just about every episode. But the show has a lot of fights, and boat chases, and helicopter chases (the show must have had a pretty big budget because cars flip over and things explode a lot in the show. I loved this show when it was on in 1984-1986. It's still a lot of fun to watch. The only thing dated is some of the computer talk of the resident genius. And if you're a female and easily offended, there are a lot of women in bikinis on the show. They live on a boat, so it's not out of place. It also explains one of the reasons I loved the show as a kid!
