Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Just time for a short one...
I have a 400+ manuscript to get through today, so not a lot of time to blog during work hours (not that I would anyway. Ahem...)
I watched the pilot of Heroes last night, and though it started slow, by the end I was starting to get into it. It looks like a show that would be awesome on DVD, but if I and everyone else felt that way, the show would be canceled and never make it to DVD. Catch-22. Guess I have to watch it some more.
Also, I love this image from Gil Thorpe:
It looks like Flash Gordon is chasing you with a chainsaw.
And yes, the cop confirmed today that Aldo is dead. Son of a bitch.
I watched the pilot of Heroes last night, and though it started slow, by the end I was starting to get into it. It looks like a show that would be awesome on DVD, but if I and everyone else felt that way, the show would be canceled and never make it to DVD. Catch-22. Guess I have to watch it some more.
Also, I love this image from Gil Thorpe:
It looks like Flash Gordon is chasing you with a chainsaw.And yes, the cop confirmed today that Aldo is dead. Son of a bitch.
Comments:
<< Home
Me will never forget restaurant full of Italian women chanting him name...
"Aldo?" "Aldo!" "ALDO!"
...OK, sure. It memory of old 70's Cella Lambrusco wine commercial, but still...
"Aldo?" "Aldo!" "ALDO!"
"Chill a Cella..."
Post a Comment
"Aldo?" "Aldo!" "ALDO!"
...OK, sure. It memory of old 70's Cella Lambrusco wine commercial, but still...
"Aldo?" "Aldo!" "ALDO!"
"Chill a Cella..."
<< Home

