Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Aldomania rocks on!
When a woman like Mary Freaking Worth has shot you down (or gotten her friends to do it, really), there's no real good reason to wait to get home before you start drinking. And drinking it through clenched teeth? What a wonderful combination of sorrow and rage. Once Aldo finishes the bottle, here's hoping the rampage begins!*************
It's not a good idea to wait 18 days to mow the backyard, especially if a tropical storm came through 16 days earlier. The grass was so high the mower kept shutting down, and I had to remove wet clumps of grass from under it, waiting for the moment the mower recreates the scene from Maximum Overdrive and starts up and takes my arm off. Luckily that didn't happen, but I inhaled so much dust, pollen, and whatnot, that I got a migraine that called for a three-hour nap. I managed to wake up and catch the new Aaron Sorkin show Studio 60. I'm sure it will get better now that all the characters are introduced, but with the familiar West Wing lighting, and the walking fast down the halls talking at 100 MPH, the dialogue could have been "watermelon, watermelon, watermelon, watermelon, watermelon, watermelon..." (spoken as fast as possible) and it would have been your typical Aaron Sorkin show.
Comments:
<< Home
What's the betting that Aldo kills himself? I want to wager some money or drugs or chocolate chips cookies on that.
Aldo won't die. He'll hit rock bottom and Mary will give him a lecture that will somehow leave them both feeling better, and her morally superior. I'll wager money, drugs, and chocolate chips on that.
But yeah, this storyline is crying for a least a beating.
But yeah, this storyline is crying for a least a beating.
You're probably right. Aldo can't die. What he should do is get drunk, rape Mary, and then kill himself with a shotgun. Just an idea.
He should take Mary out before turning the shotgun on hisself. There ya go! Aldo should get drunk and reenact the Dorothy Stratten story!
Post a Comment
<< Home

