Friday, August 25, 2006

 

Today's GREATEST THING EVER!

What's becoming a regular Friday feature in this little blog maybe three people visit more than once (and a rather large number stumble on by accident and leave after three seconds), today I'll share what I consider the Greatest Thing Ever! (for this week, anyway).

This week, I give you the following awesomeness:

That's right. Soon, all of us who follow the exploits and adventures of Mary Worth's favorite stalker can proclaim our love with a shirt, soon to be available on The Comics Curmudgeon. The shirt includes the immortal Aldo comeback: I refuse to believe that you prefer to be alone! Hopefully by the end of this storyline, we can make a list of the top ten Aldo pick-up lines, including the persuasive Your words may say “no,” but your eyes say “yes”! What woman could resist that line, I ask you?

Here is some damn good advice to heed as you're planning your weekend activities:


Just get it in the right order and everything will be fine, okay?







Finally, if things start to go bad this weekend, remember this piece of advice:


That action will help you out in most situations: bar fight, pushy date that won't take no for an answer, unresponsive date that doesn't want anything to do with you, unplanned public speaking engagement, wedding toast, eulogy at a funeral, taking care of the neighbor's dog, etc.

Comments:
I can't take his advice. The Harvard Law sweater makes him look like a pussy.
 
Sorry I used the P word.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?