Thursday, August 31, 2006
THREE YEARS!
On a sunny afternoon on August 31, 2003, we got married.
She makes me want to be her hero.
=========================================
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
=========================================
I was going to keep this a short, sweet anniversary post, but I have to comment on this:
I'm going to assume this is part of the dumb "plan" she and Toby cooked up over the weekend over cake and coffee. Otherwise I'll have to assume that Mary has lost her freaking mind. She does seem the type that would rather be killed in her own apartment by her stalker than make a scene in public, but inviting Aldo into your apartment? What is in you head, Mary? I hope Toby is waiting in the closet with a bat and the corpse of Aldo's first wife.
Comments:
<< Home
Three years of wedded bliss and no one's been pushed out of a window? I'd say it's smooth sailing from here on!
In all seriousness, congrats on your third anniversary! According to this site, the traditional theme is leather. That could be entertaining.
In all seriousness, congrats on your third anniversary! According to this site, the traditional theme is leather. That could be entertaining.
Congratulations, you crazy kids, you. Hope you have lots of fun with a
traditional leather anniverary gift during the long weekend. ^_^
Post a Comment
traditional leather anniverary gift during the long weekend. ^_^
<< Home



