Tuesday, August 29, 2006

 

These quizzes are dumb

You scored as Jack. Hey there, Jack! You are a top notch doctor who can solve anything. Although you get overwhelmed with everyone's problems you still solve them without a second thought. Everyone loves you!

Kate

50%

Jack

50%

Boone

38%

Sun

38%

Michael

38%

Shannon

38%

Locke

38%

Sawyer

31%

Sayid

31%

Charlie

31%

Claire

19%

Which "Lost" character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


As you can see, it was a toss-up between Kate and Jack. It actually gave me a tiebreaker question: Choose which most applies to you: (A) You had a troubled childhood. (B) You help others before you help yourself.

I said B, because my childhood was 100% normal and trauma-free. And I do help people, but mostly if they're up in my face and obviously need a hand, like an old lady trying to get her bag into the overhead compartment, or a kid struggling to open a popsicle wrapper. I don't go out of my way to find it very often. But I have a healthy guilt complex that makes me do things from time to time like offer to help a neighbor pull up wet carpet, or cut limbs off a tree, when I really don't want to do it.

Comments:
It's okay to not go out of your way to help people. It usually only embarasses them.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?