Tuesday, August 22, 2006

 

One of those days

Actually, I can't complain about yesterday. It was better than this woman's day, I'll admit that. She had a gun on Rex Morgan, and I cropped out the last image: A swat guy pulling the trigger on a machine gun with a big BLAM! sound effect. Yeah, her day is about to get worse.

I simply forgot to put on bug repellent and the mosquitoes ate my legs from knees to ankles at the other house as I trimmed the hedges. I also mowed the lawn at the house where we currently reside, so I kept myself busy until about 6:30.

I'm reading the final title in Stephen King's Gunslinger series. Volume VII was just released in paperback late last week. I still have 850 pages out of 1,000 to go, so please don't spoil it if you know what happens.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?