Sunday, August 27, 2006
A geek buys a shirt...
We went to a Wal-Mart out in the country somewhere, and I found an Avengers t-shirt. The shirt has a drawing of the first classic line-up: Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Giant Man, and Wasp.
I haven't actually worn the shirt yet, but I realized I could do this:

I haven't actually worn the shirt yet, but I realized I could do this:

That's right. I recreated the art using action figures.
(Click on picture to enlarge if you want to see it in more detail.)
(Click on picture to enlarge if you want to see it in more detail.)
Comments:
<< Home
De: Yep, thanks to my lovely wife and some random luck. When the Marvel Legends first appeared, someone said check Ames. My wife had one near her office and swung by. She found Hulk, Captain America, and Iron Man. She grabbed the first Iron Man on the rack, which happened to be the gold varient (Smile).
L: Aw, I'm honored, though I know as a college student, your love will only last until someone posts a naughty photoshop on Fark!
Post a Comment
L: Aw, I'm honored, though I know as a college student, your love will only last until someone posts a naughty photoshop on Fark!
<< Home

