Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Woooooooooooooooo!
My final, huge spring book just arrived from the printer! Shut up, it's not late! I don't care if it is July. I only picked up the project in mid-April after two outside editors fell through. And it's two books, since there is a student edition of the title as well. I created the student edition, painstakingly extracting all the teacher notes, background info, and (of course) the answers to all the questions. Each edition also has different illustrations I had to keep straight. With all that in mind, getting these books out in three months is incredibly speedy. Whee!
=================
Late-breaking News:
While I can't justify making this purchase for myself, if any of you win the lottery sometime, feel free to buy me this:

The Complete Homicide Gift Set: Every season of the show, the three crossover episodes they did with Law & Order, and the final Homicide movie on 35 discs for $299.95. All in a police file cabinet. At 35 DVDs, it makes my Planet of the Apes monkey head seem quaint and restrained!
Picture and news courtesy of TV Shows on DVD. I really like their site, and check it often for news just like this. Check them out, because I don't want to get in trouble for stealing their picture!
=================
Late-breaking News:
While I can't justify making this purchase for myself, if any of you win the lottery sometime, feel free to buy me this:

The Complete Homicide Gift Set: Every season of the show, the three crossover episodes they did with Law & Order, and the final Homicide movie on 35 discs for $299.95. All in a police file cabinet. At 35 DVDs, it makes my Planet of the Apes monkey head seem quaint and restrained!
Picture and news courtesy of TV Shows on DVD. I really like their site, and check it often for news just like this. Check them out, because I don't want to get in trouble for stealing their picture!

