Friday, July 21, 2006
Keep you hand of death off me!
Wow, The Hand of Death is sort of a boring movie, but it makes nice background noise when you're reading a book, and the scene where the good guy grabs the bad guy's upper arm and twists, and it flashes back to when the good guy was training and finally mastered the skill of shattering a piece of bamboo with his hand by twisting it... was awesome. Bad guy lost his arm, then he got kicked to death, finally having his neck broken between the good guy's knees.
Sorry I spoiled the ending for you. You just saved $6.
I'm debating whether or not to take a half day today. Thoughts?
Sorry I spoiled the ending for you. You just saved $6.
I'm debating whether or not to take a half day today. Thoughts?
Comments:
<< Home
Half-days are beautiful things. But saving that half-day and taking a whole day later ... well, that's better, right?
In other words, I'm fence-sitting.
Post a Comment
In other words, I'm fence-sitting.
<< Home

