Tuesday, July 25, 2006
He saved everyone of us!
OK, so it's just me. I'm the only crazy one. Fine.
I did take a look at my diet and found it nearly devoid of nutritional value two out of three meals, so we went to the grocery store last night and I picked out some fruits and vegetables to eat, in lieu of garbage. Let's see how I feel at the end of the week.
I'm interested in watching the new BBC America show Life on Mars. It's about a British cop that gets hit by a car and wakes up in the 1970s, working on the same police force. Part of him thinks it's time travel, part of him is sure he's in a coma and dreaming. The first episode was on last night, but I couldn't face the idea of watching television, so I tivo-ed it to watch later.
I love this movie so much I nearly cry watching the trailer:
I did take a look at my diet and found it nearly devoid of nutritional value two out of three meals, so we went to the grocery store last night and I picked out some fruits and vegetables to eat, in lieu of garbage. Let's see how I feel at the end of the week.
I'm interested in watching the new BBC America show Life on Mars. It's about a British cop that gets hit by a car and wakes up in the 1970s, working on the same police force. Part of him thinks it's time travel, part of him is sure he's in a coma and dreaming. The first episode was on last night, but I couldn't face the idea of watching television, so I tivo-ed it to watch later.
I love this movie so much I nearly cry watching the trailer:
