Monday, July 17, 2006

 

The dreaded "A" word

I'm not sure why this is, but lately I've felt the need to be productive. Like, all the time. Go to work, come home, then do something: mow a lawn, do some home improvement job, something. It's all well and good, sure... it's not like I feel the need to do a different type of drug each day. But I can't seem to just relax much recently. If I'm not doing something, I'm thinking about what to do next. Sunday I spent two and a half hours in the 95 degree heat weeding two flowerbeds and transferring compost from one compost bin to another (larger) compost bin.

When I finally finished, I washed the dirt off myself with a hose and jumped in the pool, so I didn't spend the day punishing myself. I've just been feeling like I need to earn rewards.

Crap, does this mean I'm becoming some sort of adult?

Comments:
Ha, you're a grown-up!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?