Wednesday, June 07, 2006

 

Nonstop music, nonstop work

Yesterday after work I carried twenty boxes to the basement, moved four (full) bookcases into another room, brought a bedframe in from the garage, assembled the bedframe, put the boxspring and mattress on the frame, made the bed, and organized some boxes for charity. (Short sentence, but these tasks took about three hours to complete.)

At the end of the day, I pulled off my right shoe and discovered my injured heel had bled through the sock (again). Yuck. A shower and a few new bandages later, and all was well.

I currently have 5,067 items on my iPod, mostly songs, but a few podcasts I need to get around to listening too as well. I just hit shuffle all songs, so it should keep me occupied today. And tomorrow. And five more days after that, if I let it play nonstop.

Comments:
You win. I have 48 songs on my mp3 player. It will keep me occupied for two or three hours, max.
 
No Ipod here...

But me iTunes got 516 items for about 26.5 hours.
 
Listening to music on the go isn't really an option for me in most cases. If I'm at work, then I use headphones with the desktop computer. If I'm at home, it's headphones with the laptop.

I have a 512MB iRiver that I could conceivably put 250+ songs on, but I typically use it for its recording features alone.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?