Thursday, June 22, 2006

 

Life's mundane mysteries

My wife has tomorrow off, and the latter half of today, so she's leaving at noon for the river. I'm here until 3:30 tomorrow. Sigh. Another night with me, a dog, and two cats.

It's supposed to be 95 degrees today, with a chance of "severe" thunderstorms, followed by a chance of rain every day through next Wednesday. Sheesh. At least I finished mowing two lawns yesterday, on the longest day of the year, with 90% humidity.

I'm trying to decide which Planet of the Apes DVD to watch tonight. Suggestions? I'm tempted to just start in order, and eventually get through all 14 DVDs. My other thought is to just skip the first two movies, since I've seen them a million times, and go from there. Of course, I've never seen the television show, or the cartoon...

I haven't looked at my site stats in months, so I decided to check out which search terms brought folks to my little blog. The strangest was bjorn borg in the jet magazine in 2005. Does the person mean a picture of Bjorn Borg in a jet, or Bjorn Borg in Jet magazine? Was Bjorn Borg interviewed by Jet magazine in 2005? If so, why? That's like putting Dolly Parton on the cover of Vibe. It seems outside the target of your demographic. Unless Jet was purchased by a Swedish company, and they're trying to relaunch the magazine in a bizarre new direction.

Comments:
I've always been partial to Conquest, but Escape is a decent starting point and fishes you in with its initial light-hearted tone.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?