Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Gunslinger books, Western shirts
If you feel like your life is a mess, check out D-Listed, and tell yourself "At least I'm not a celebrity. If people are mocking me, it's only a select few behind my back and not the entire internet! So much snark out there, it feels like love. Unless you're a celebrity.
On a whim, I stopped at one of our local Goodwill stores the other day (Why are there three within five miles of me?), and picked up an old Fleetwood Mac album and a white cowboy shirt. The shirt is actually very nice. The tag says it's from a cowboy store in Denver. It has a subtle off-white design stitched into it and pearl buttons. The only downside: Unless I get invited to the Country Music Awards, I'm not sure when and where I'd ever wear it. Well, for $4, I couldn't say no.
George Carlin quote of the day (from my page-a-day calendar):
As a public service, next weekend Boy Scounts will be picking up litter and trash from America's highways and dumping it in America's rivers.

