Wednesday, May 24, 2006
When the man comes around

Picked up Personal File by Johnny Cash after work yesterday. It's 49 songs he recorded in his private studio and never released. Just him and his guitar. It's a mix of MTV Unplugged and VH1 Storytellers, except that most of the recordings are from 1973, so he was decades ahead of his time.
This week has just been errand after errand. Need to install a ceiling fan in the other house (the house we're about to put on the market again. I won't rehash that whole mess. Too painful). The fan will be hanging down from the top of a cathedral ceiling (meaning high sloped, not in an actual church), so I will be needing some assistance with it. Hoping the father-in-law will come down next week, with the promise of a meal as enticement.
Season finale of Lost tonight. I am definitely looking forward to it.
Oh my, I am boring this week.
Hey, that’s not a bad idea…!
I did that for Desperate Housewives, too, and all I could think was "People watch this crap every week?"
<< Home

