Thursday, May 04, 2006
We can do laundry again!
Well, sump pump drama is over... and I'm happy to report that though I had a clue what the problem might be, I couldn't have fixed it myself without purchasing over $100 worth of tools and supplies I didn't have, so the plumber was a good call. Turns out the pump's motor was failing. It was no longer strong enough to pump the water out. The plumber quoted a price to get a new one and install it, and after I woke up from fainting, he said an alternative would be for me to go to Home Depot and pick up a pump myself and he would install it for 25% of the original quote. As soon as he finished that sentence, I was out the door. I chose the nicest one they had: Cast iron instead of plastic, twice the horsepower of the others. A thing of beauty, and more than capable of doing the job. He installed it, cutting PVC pipes and gluing them back together, and when we plugged it in: WOOSH! The water pumped out completely in less than 2 seconds. Wow.
If you're a Lost fan, please comment and let me know if you saw last night's episode. I don't want to spoil anything, but I'm dying to discuss it. All I'll say is: Don't drink and drive, and don't have sex. Those are two important rules on the island. Again, wow.
If you're a Lost fan, please comment and let me know if you saw last night's episode. I don't want to spoil anything, but I'm dying to discuss it. All I'll say is: Don't drink and drive, and don't have sex. Those are two important rules on the island. Again, wow.
Comments:
<< Home
Me will spoil!
MICHAEL AM NOW AN OTHER!?!?! WTF?
Me kind of got the idea that Anna Lucia was going to die, but not Libby. THAT am some sad shit. From previews, it also look like Eko am going to have a bad fall. What? Am all the tailies going to die? Hopefully not Bernard cause me really like the Rose & Bernard thing.
You just know the Michael am going to shoot himself in arm, give gun to "Henry" and let him go, staying behind to watch the lost people.
MAN, this show am so great!
Post a Comment
MICHAEL AM NOW AN OTHER!?!?! WTF?
Me kind of got the idea that Anna Lucia was going to die, but not Libby. THAT am some sad shit. From previews, it also look like Eko am going to have a bad fall. What? Am all the tailies going to die? Hopefully not Bernard cause me really like the Rose & Bernard thing.
You just know the Michael am going to shoot himself in arm, give gun to "Henry" and let him go, staying behind to watch the lost people.
MAN, this show am so great!
<< Home

