Monday, May 22, 2006
A long time ago...
Not much to say. Uneventful, relaxing weekend. Watched an Albert Brooks movie in which he wrote, directed, and starred. And it sucked. He's much better with other peoples' material.
Then on Sunday I was sick. Joy.
So, since my real life is dull and depressing, here's the deleted scene from Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope. Luke talks to his buddy Biggs. Wow, to think there was a time when Lucas removed the scenes that were too talky and slow, rather than built entire movies around the concept! (Hating on Lucas is TOO easy. Like I didn't go see every movie. And buy them on DVD...)
Then on Sunday I was sick. Joy.
So, since my real life is dull and depressing, here's the deleted scene from Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope. Luke talks to his buddy Biggs. Wow, to think there was a time when Lucas removed the scenes that were too talky and slow, rather than built entire movies around the concept! (Hating on Lucas is TOO easy. Like I didn't go see every movie. And buy them on DVD...)
