Thursday, April 20, 2006

 

"A slack jaw, not much to say..."

(blog post title from Land Down Under, Men At Work)

Feeling rather dull this week. I've been Joe Employee, Joe Homeowner, and Joe Husband this week, all at once.



I had two Nathan's hot dogs for dinner last night, with chili, mustard, and onions. Yum.

See? Nothing happening. Just living. I'm reading a book (three actually. I put one down and pick up another.), Lost didn't air this week, and I haven't purchased anything more exciting than a box of Pop Tarts this week.

I also don't have any deep thoughts to share, so here's a question: Where would you like to be right now? Somewhere like this would be fine with me:


Comments:
That picturesque scene pretty sums up where I'd like to be as well.
 
Seattle-the best place on the planet.
 
That picture pretty much sums up what me would be looking for.... except that you can no see that right behind the camera am the hammocks, topless native girl waitresses and open bar.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?