Monday, April 03, 2006
The mopey, moping moper
Three hour drive + Smiths/Morrissey Sirius weekend marathon = Sad Smacky
There is such a thing as too much moping. I think my ability to do it for hours at a time is finished. I'm now mope-intolerant. I need a lactose-free brand of mope. I did sing along the entire way though. Lots o' memories attached to those songs.
There is such a thing as too much moping. I think my ability to do it for hours at a time is finished. I'm now mope-intolerant. I need a lactose-free brand of mope. I did sing along the entire way though. Lots o' memories attached to those songs.
Comments:
<< Home
I find it hard to get through a Smiths CD without bringing me down a couple of notches, let alone three hours of it.
As for lactose-free mope, is there something you'd like to try? Ask me; I won't say no. How could I?
Back to spending warm summer days indoors writing frightening verse.
As for lactose-free mope, is there something you'd like to try? Ask me; I won't say no. How could I?
Back to spending warm summer days indoors writing frightening verse.
A month or so ago, you could have sang "I was looking for a job and then I found a job, and heaven knows I'm miserable now!"
De, De, it was really nothing.
I know I'm unlovable, you don't have to tell me. Message received, loud and clear, loud and clear. Message received, loud and clear!
I was only joking when I said I want to smash every tooth in your head!
I left the north again, I traveled south again, I got confused I killed a horse, and I can't change the way I feel!
De, De, it was really nothing.
I know I'm unlovable, you don't have to tell me. Message received, loud and clear, loud and clear. Message received, loud and clear!
I was only joking when I said I want to smash every tooth in your head!
I left the north again, I traveled south again, I got confused I killed a horse, and I can't change the way I feel!
I thought I knew what was going on until I read you guys' comments.
Man, you guys are like an old married couple.
Post a Comment
Man, you guys are like an old married couple.
<< Home

