Wednesday, February 15, 2006

 

Watch out for the Scaphognathus crassirostris!

If the promo is not completely misleading, tonight on Lost the timer will reach ZERO. If it does happen, I'm sure it will be right before the credits roll, leaving me hanging for another week.

Three-day weekend coming up, which will be fantastic.

Did I mention the book I'm working on now is about DINOSAURS? How cool is that? I'm getting paid for reading about dinosaurs. (The dinosaur name in the title of today's post should be in italics, but blogger doesn't want to do it. So there you go.)




Comments:
Did you ever have those tablets that you dropped into water and when they dissolved, you had a foam dinosaur? Man, those are kick ass.

I heart dinosaurs.
 
LOST!!!! TIMER!!!!! LOCK!!!!
RUMBLE!!! BIRD?!?!? FLAME?!?!!? OTHER STUFF?!?!?
ALL RED!!!! RESET!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!


P.S. Me was with ya totally on the credits thing but was pleasantly surprised when it not like that.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?