Thursday, February 16, 2006

 

Torture: American Style!

Thoughts on last night's Lost (All can read, but probably only Monstee cares:)


Lego Suicides: My sister-in-law sent me this link. I can't decide which pic I like best.





Comments:
Uh-huh... yep... OH yeah!!

Totally one of the others, but what he doing there and what it gonna do to "the deal" with them torturing him. Truth be told, when me see that smug little almost smile, me wanted to plant boot in him face.

With Jacks army deal fallen through me think that all the wrong people gonna get together and pay off Sawyer to get guns and make they own army. If Michael ever show up again, he be with them.

Charlie holding hate, Sayid turning cold, Sawyer doing him best to beat all the good feeling everybody got for him out of they heads... them am some dark clouds that am gonna bring about a sad rain in the future.
 
I was forced to watch this episode, and I just wasn't blown away. Wasn't bad, but I wasn't sure it was worth the considerable buzz it gets. I've since been told that watching an episode in the middle is akin to reading a book starting in the middle and that I should rent the first season to see what it's all about. We'll see if I'm that patient...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?