Friday, February 24, 2006
Sell! Sell! Buy! Sell!
I decided to weed out the stuff in our house. I listed eight items for sale on Amazon last night, and sold five of them before we went to bed. Now I'm fighting the urge to wander from room to room grabbing items to sell.
Meanwhile in buying news, I was happy to pick this book up yesterday with a 30% off coupon:

It's a collection of noir short stories, all set in D.C., edited by George Pelecanos. I discovered it's part of a noir series, with each book set in a different city. There's also Brooklyn Noir, San Fancisco Noir, Chicago Noir, Baltimore Noir, and (branching out a bit) Dublin Noir.
Since I haven't done this in a while, here are the first 25 songs my iPod played this morning on shuffle (out of 4,333 songs):
Tracey Thorn (of Everything But the Girl fame): Seascape, from her pre-EBTG solo album A distant Shore.
Big Country: Troubled Man, from Rarities III.
Syd Barrett: Effervescing Elephant, from The Best of Syd Barrett.
The Libertines: The Saga, from The Libertines.
Yo La Tengo: The Summer, from Prisoners of Love (GREAT SONG!)
Johnny Cash: Home of the Blues, from Heart of a Legend.
Prefab Sprout: If You Don't Love Me, from 38 Carat Collection.
Simply Red: Money's Too Tight to Mention, from Greatest Hits.
Jimmy Buffett: Hey Good Lookin', from License to Chill.
Curtis Mayfield: The Got Dang Song, from New World Order.
Duran Duran : Ordinary World, from Live in London.
Johnny Cash: I Walk the Line, from Heart of a Legend (iPod is into Johnny this morning!)
Siouxsie and the Banshees: Peek-A-Book, from Twice Upon a Time: The Singles.
Altered Images: Bring Me Closer, from The Best of Altered Images.
Elvis Costello: I Hope You're Happy Now, from Girls, Girls, Girls.
Robbie Williams: Karma Killer, from The Ego Has Landed.
Jimmy Buffett: Kick it in Second Wind, from Havana Daydreamin' (iPod likes Jimmy this morning too!)
Let's Active: Make Up With Me, from Cyprus.
Madeleine Peyroux: This is Heaven to Me, from Careless Love.
Jefferson Starship: Play On Love, from Gold
Bic Rugna: Without You, from Drive.
Pink Floyd: The Gold's in the..., from Obscured By Clouds.
Elvis Presley: Don't Be Cruel, from 30 #1 Hits.
Jim Croce: Six Days on the Road, from Home Recordings.
Puffy AmiYumi: Long Beach Nightmare, from NICE.
Bonus Song:
The Cardigans: Your New Cuckoo, from First Band on the Moon.
Meanwhile in buying news, I was happy to pick this book up yesterday with a 30% off coupon:

It's a collection of noir short stories, all set in D.C., edited by George Pelecanos. I discovered it's part of a noir series, with each book set in a different city. There's also Brooklyn Noir, San Fancisco Noir, Chicago Noir, Baltimore Noir, and (branching out a bit) Dublin Noir.
Since I haven't done this in a while, here are the first 25 songs my iPod played this morning on shuffle (out of 4,333 songs):
Tracey Thorn (of Everything But the Girl fame): Seascape, from her pre-EBTG solo album A distant Shore.
Big Country: Troubled Man, from Rarities III.
Syd Barrett: Effervescing Elephant, from The Best of Syd Barrett.
The Libertines: The Saga, from The Libertines.
Yo La Tengo: The Summer, from Prisoners of Love (GREAT SONG!)
Johnny Cash: Home of the Blues, from Heart of a Legend.
Prefab Sprout: If You Don't Love Me, from 38 Carat Collection.
Simply Red: Money's Too Tight to Mention, from Greatest Hits.
Jimmy Buffett: Hey Good Lookin', from License to Chill.
Curtis Mayfield: The Got Dang Song, from New World Order.
Duran Duran : Ordinary World, from Live in London.
Johnny Cash: I Walk the Line, from Heart of a Legend (iPod is into Johnny this morning!)
Siouxsie and the Banshees: Peek-A-Book, from Twice Upon a Time: The Singles.
Altered Images: Bring Me Closer, from The Best of Altered Images.
Elvis Costello: I Hope You're Happy Now, from Girls, Girls, Girls.
Robbie Williams: Karma Killer, from The Ego Has Landed.
Jimmy Buffett: Kick it in Second Wind, from Havana Daydreamin' (iPod likes Jimmy this morning too!)
Let's Active: Make Up With Me, from Cyprus.
Madeleine Peyroux: This is Heaven to Me, from Careless Love.
Jefferson Starship: Play On Love, from Gold
Bic Rugna: Without You, from Drive.
Pink Floyd: The Gold's in the..., from Obscured By Clouds.
Elvis Presley: Don't Be Cruel, from 30 #1 Hits.
Jim Croce: Six Days on the Road, from Home Recordings.
Puffy AmiYumi: Long Beach Nightmare, from NICE.
Bonus Song:
The Cardigans: Your New Cuckoo, from First Band on the Moon.
Comments:
<< Home
Oh, um... link...
We currently have the lowest price offered for:
Millennium - The Complete First Season
Harsh Realm - The Complete Series
and
Michael Palin - Himalaya
Amazon links are a pain because they tend to be 1,000 characters long, but searches for those items bring them up.
I listed all TV show DVD sets. They go fast.
We currently have the lowest price offered for:
Millennium - The Complete First Season
Harsh Realm - The Complete Series
and
Michael Palin - Himalaya
Amazon links are a pain because they tend to be 1,000 characters long, but searches for those items bring them up.
I listed all TV show DVD sets. They go fast.
онлайн порно камера
бесплатное порно большие сиськи
секс переписка
email любовьи секс
порно видео галереи бесплатно
бесплатное порно видео старух
порно кидман
порно фото зрелых учителей
секс со старыми бабами
бесплатное жесткое порно видео
Post a Comment
бесплатное порно большие сиськи
секс переписка
email любовьи секс
порно видео галереи бесплатно
бесплатное порно видео старух
порно кидман
порно фото зрелых учителей
секс со старыми бабами
бесплатное жесткое порно видео
<< Home


