Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Get Fuzzy week
We stopped at some random mall over the weekend, in a town we never stop. Must have been fate. I finally located my Get Fuzzy page-a-day calendar at the Borders Express. For a dollar. True, I had to tear off nearly two months, but that gave me the excuse to read a bunch without the guilt of reading ahead.
Is it freakish that I now have THREE page-a-day calendars on my desk at work? (Get Fuzzy, George Carlin, Beaches of the World) My desk is an "L" so I am able to put two of them on one side and one on the other. At least they're not all in a row.
Is it freakish that I now have THREE page-a-day calendars on my desk at work? (Get Fuzzy, George Carlin, Beaches of the World) My desk is an "L" so I am able to put two of them on one side and one on the other. At least they're not all in a row.
Comments:
<< Home
Beaches of the world? I don't know that I could handle that one -- cooped up in The Closet looking at the places I could be if I won the lottery and didn't need to work anymore.
I'm kind of rethinking my crossword-a-day calendar. I thought it was a great idea, but the puzzles are piling up in my bookbag because I don't have time to work them. Maybe if I were sunning myself on the world's beaches, crosswords in hand...
Post a Comment
I'm kind of rethinking my crossword-a-day calendar. I thought it was a great idea, but the puzzles are piling up in my bookbag because I don't have time to work them. Maybe if I were sunning myself on the world's beaches, crosswords in hand...
<< Home

