Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Woo Hoo!
One of the books I worked on is highlighted on a major government website. I know it's probably silly to be so cryptic, but if I come out and say it, it becomes a target of search terms, and I'd still prefer to be anonymous among coworkers. It's still a pretty cool thing though, so I thought I'd share.
Comments:
<< Home
Oh, and by "major government website," I mean a major wesite of the United States government, not a website by a major government, such as France, or Canada, or Ghana. Thought I'd make that clear(er).
Congratulations! You know, you could always tell us in Sebald code or something (gah, did I just reveal how much of a complete ASOUE dork I am...sigh)
I mean, you could tell us the title of the book in code. Ooh! Or you could make up a code where numbers correspond with letters. Ok, I am done.
Well then... let me just say that me wish things for you. Me not going to say what them things am untill me know more bout what am going on. Sorry to be so anonymus and cryptic, but you started this. How am we to know that book am not on Government "These am BAD books!" site and book you do am not called somthing like... "Jihad, it's a good start." or "Kiddyporn, the pro side." or "Satan: Our Misunderstood Savior."
You seem excited, so... things and feelings to you!
Post a Comment
You seem excited, so... things and feelings to you!
<< Home

