Thursday, January 26, 2006
I'm here to help
I'm working an extra hour today in order to leave an hour early tomorrow. Which is good, because I have a lot to do today! Read over a proofreader's comments on a manuscript (the guy I mentioned Monday...) and finish editing another chapter and a half of another manuscript. Should keep me out of trouble.
Oh, I found this deal on the internet(s): Apply code 89500 to receive 60% off gift certificates at Restaurant.com for your local restaurants. They have $25 gift certificates for $4 after coupon. Some restrictions apply. You can search restaurants by your zip code. I bought $75 worth of gift certificates and it came to $15. Look for a nice place near you and you can take your honey. If they're impressed by you being thrifty, tell them about the deal. If they're not impressed with thriftiness, impress them with the nice restaurant you picked and slip the certificate to the waiter on the way to the bathroom.
<< Home

