Saturday, December 31, 2005
Quick note on a slow connection
Day 8 of 11-day vacation! I haven't exactly been busy, just too unmotivated to write, and not excited by the prospect of dealing with the slow country dial-up. I got a digital camera for Christmas, and I've been taking a lot of photos, but the dial-up times out before I can upload any to the blog. Oh well.
I've read magazines and books, watched movies and TV shows on DVD, played games (video and board), and just relaxed. It's been since last Christmas when we had this many days off in a row. It's been very therapeutic for Laura to be away from work. She's been cooking up a storm, trying out new recipes.
We've had a great time hanging out with her sisters and their husbands (or boyfriends, depending on which sister you are referring).
We've all been healthy and relatively happy this year, with only the minor annoyances of everyday life. Here's to the end of 2005, and the beginning of 2006.
I've read magazines and books, watched movies and TV shows on DVD, played games (video and board), and just relaxed. It's been since last Christmas when we had this many days off in a row. It's been very therapeutic for Laura to be away from work. She's been cooking up a storm, trying out new recipes.
We've had a great time hanging out with her sisters and their husbands (or boyfriends, depending on which sister you are referring).
We've all been healthy and relatively happy this year, with only the minor annoyances of everyday life. Here's to the end of 2005, and the beginning of 2006.
