Wednesday, December 14, 2005

 

Lemme just take a look at this thing...

Today's my day to shine! At 3:15 today, I'll be at our other house, pretending I know what I'm doing as I look at the washer. Internet research confirms there are only about three things that can be wrong, but two of them require purchasing parts, so I might still be making a service call. Wish me luck!

I wish I'd packed some saggy pants so I could show off my butt crack. That might have added an air of authenticity to the whole thing.

Comments:
Asscrackery always lends an air of authority. Try it at the office, but be prepared for the power it brings.
 
I'm sure they'll thank you for not showing them your ass.
 
Me not sure if it am true or not... but me hear that crack am whacked...

...so logicly... ass crack must be ass whacked!

Gleen from this what you will.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?