Thursday, December 22, 2005
Hey man, can I get a ride?
One more day, one more day...
Is it wrong that I'm not thrilled about the idea of loaning my car to my sister-in-law? She's flying in from Portland sometime in the next few days, and will be using my car to get to the river. I'm probably only annoyed because my wife offered her my car without asking me. That, and I haven't found my extra key since we moved. I suspect it's still in a box somewhere, but I can't imagine where it could be. So that key is all I have, and I'm paranoid about losing it. Okay, that, and I had to empty the trunk of the assorted lawn equipment I've been hauling around since summer (when I was mowing two lawns a week).
Sigh.
Is it wrong that I'm not thrilled about the idea of loaning my car to my sister-in-law? She's flying in from Portland sometime in the next few days, and will be using my car to get to the river. I'm probably only annoyed because my wife offered her my car without asking me. That, and I haven't found my extra key since we moved. I suspect it's still in a box somewhere, but I can't imagine where it could be. So that key is all I have, and I'm paranoid about losing it. Okay, that, and I had to empty the trunk of the assorted lawn equipment I've been hauling around since summer (when I was mowing two lawns a week).
Sigh.
Comments:
<< Home
It's a VW, so it's not a key, as such. It's a little black rectangle with the computer code that matches the car. A replacement has to come from the dealership, and costs a couple hundred dollars. Thus my paranoia.
Dun worry, I get paranoid when research papers get misplaced..
Know the feeling. Not thats its healthy or anything..
Post a Comment
Know the feeling. Not thats its healthy or anything..
<< Home


