Tuesday, December 20, 2005

 

Can't stop the Hammer!


So close to being ready for Christmas vacation it's scary.

After work yesterday. I watched one of the Christmas presents I received from my parents: Original Gangstas, with Fred Williamson, Jim Brown, Pam Grier, Isabel Sandford, Richard Roundtree, and Ron O'Neal. Damn, what a cast! "The Hammer," "Slaughter," "Foxy Brown," "Louise Jefferson," "Shaft," and "Superfly" (respectively). WOW!

A good time was had by all (I and the cats enjoyed the film). Oh, and this film was on my wishlist. It's not the sort of thing my mother would see in the store and think "I'll bet my son would like that!"

Today is our office Christmas party, from noon to three. I'm so glad our office isn't like The Office.

Comments:
Please scan and post any photocopied butts that may be created at office party.

Not cause me am that interested in photocopied butts... just me think it am all just urban ledgend and never happen.
 
Hope your party was a blast and not lame as christmas parties usually are. You know, I hope there was alcohol and stuff.
 
I think Smacky's going to be the one with his butt on the Xerox. On the surface, he portrays himself as a man who sits at home watching movies with his cats. But deep down, I suspect he is the Mimeo Mooner, traveling the countryside crashing office parties and leaving behind the indelible image of his shapely behind.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?