Monday, December 05, 2005

 

Bring it on!

Tree is decorated. I'll get a pic from the wife and post it here. Chance of snow today into tomorrow too... anywhere from 2 to 6 inches, but only sticking to the grass. Still doesn't mean they won't wipe out the grocery stores.

I left my iPod at home today. Idiot move. I'm browsing radio stations on BBC now.

So, what is everyone asking for for Christmas? I know it's the season of giving and all that, but I'm just curious about what YOU want. Anything big? Anything obscure? I'll start: There's a Jackie Chan movie called The Myth that came out last year in Asia. Jackie still pretty much alternates a movie for Western audiences with a movie for Eastern audiences. The styles are quite different too. Jackie is allowed to be more serious and dramatic over there, while he still has to be the goofy jester here (Tuxedo, anyone?). Anyway, I requested a 3 DVD edition of the movie from hkflix.com.

That would be the most obscure item I asked for. You?

Comments:
I asked for the steadfast love of a good man. (The mall Santa didn't really have a good reply, but he did give me a candy cane. Good times.)
 
I hope you meet Amanda Hugankiss for Christmas.
 
Oy. Took me forever to get that pun. I was getting ready to Google Amanda's name, but I eventually figured it out. :D As for me, I haven't asked for anything obscure ... but I'm not yet finished with my list.
 
Dude! Amanda Hugankiss am GIRL!!

She want stedafast love from GUY!.

She need to meet Ben Dover, Willy Mayket or C. Howit Goes. But check me if me wrong but she need to stay away from Seymor Butts and Hoophlung Poo. First am not that steadfast and the other am just a freak!

As for me... For Monstukah me am asking for new lawn chair, garden hose, duct tape and whipped cream. You know, the staples. If me lucky me also get handcuffs, rubber sheet, gallon of baby oil and one of them 3 foot salamis!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?