Monday, October 31, 2005

 

Errands, errands, errands...

Animals seen walking around this weekend: skunk (move along pal. I don't want no trouble from you), groundhog, egret.

We watched Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Batman Begins this weekend. The Batman movie had two plot flaws I could see. I don't want to spoil it if you haven't seen it, so highlight the text in the paragraph below if you want to know...

One: Batman faces Scarecrow for the first time, gets a faceful of fear gas. Freaks out, recovers, has an antidote made. Then he goes to Arkham Asylum to save Katie Holmes (Sarah? Was that her name? She sucked). She gets blasted with the fear gas. Now Batman has to drive like a freaking demon to get back to the batcave to give her the antidote. The antidote that is in a small syringe that would easily have fit into his utility belt. WHY DIDN'T HE CARRY IT WITH HIM? Two: Okay, he doesn't take his mask off, but he repeats a stupid piece of fortune cookie wisdom Katie had said to Bruce Wayne earlier in the film, and she immediately says "Bruce? Is that you?" Why does Batman have to reveal his identity in EVERY movie? Dumb.

A headlight is out on my car. Some of you may recall that WAY back in January of this year, the other headlight went out and the owner's manual tells you that you can't change it yourself. You have to take it to the dealer and pay $95. TO CHANGE A LIGHTBULB. But there are forums all over the Web discussing how to do it yourself, so I did, and I will again after work today.

Oh, and we're swapping bedframes, so the new bed will soon be lowered to a less ridiculous elevation.
One: I love you.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?