Monday, September 19, 2005
Get LOST
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man, Lost won the Emmy for best drama. HAHAHAHA! Between Lord of the Rings dominating the Oscars and Lost winning last night, geek is the new chic, beyoch!
Now we need to figure out a way to make kids think school is cooler than drugs, gangs, and knocking up your 14-year-old girlfriend...
The weekend was very relaxing. Spent Sunday afternoon in the pool.
No call from the realtor last night, so either the couple finally decided against buying our house, or the realtor drove off a cliff on the way to get the signed contract to us. I suspect he's not dead.
Damn.
(I mean "Damn, we can't sell this fucking house," not "Damn, our stupid worthless realtor still breathes the air of the living.")
Now we need to figure out a way to make kids think school is cooler than drugs, gangs, and knocking up your 14-year-old girlfriend...
The weekend was very relaxing. Spent Sunday afternoon in the pool.
No call from the realtor last night, so either the couple finally decided against buying our house, or the realtor drove off a cliff on the way to get the signed contract to us. I suspect he's not dead.
Damn.
(I mean "Damn, we can't sell this fucking house," not "Damn, our stupid worthless realtor still breathes the air of the living.")
Comments:
<< Home
I've never seen Gilmore Girls, just the different skits on Mad TV and elsewhere mocking it (one was on Robot Chicken last night. The mother and daughter were talking really fast to each other, then started making out.)
Arrested Development is freaking awesome. And all the old voting farts were giving Raymond one last kiss on the ass as it finally went out the door.
Post a Comment
Arrested Development is freaking awesome. And all the old voting farts were giving Raymond one last kiss on the ass as it finally went out the door.
<< Home

