Friday, September 16, 2005
Friday ramblin'
In the style of Larry King's ("Paint your bald spot?") former column in USA Today, I'm just gonna wander the halls of my head a little.
Anybody seen Saw? (Man, that was fun to type. I've been chanting it to myself this morning.) I picked up the DVD at Target yesterday for $10. Halloween special. I'm going to watch it this weekend.
I made a new playlist for the iPod last night. It's called September, bitch! and contains 191 songs. Question: At what point does a playlist become so big that it becomes something else? And what is that something else called?
I'm currently reading the following books:
Make Love the Bruce Campbell Way by Bruce Campbell
The Go-Betweens by David Nichols
The Micronauts by Gordon Williams
The Science of Supervillains by Lois H. Gresh and Robert Weinberg
I currently wish I had more sleep, more vegetables in my diet, and the motivation to clean out my car.
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Anybody seen Saw? (Man, that was fun to type. I've been chanting it to myself this morning.) I picked up the DVD at Target yesterday for $10. Halloween special. I'm going to watch it this weekend.
I made a new playlist for the iPod last night. It's called September, bitch! and contains 191 songs. Question: At what point does a playlist become so big that it becomes something else? And what is that something else called?
I'm currently reading the following books:
Make Love the Bruce Campbell Way by Bruce Campbell
The Go-Betweens by David Nichols
The Micronauts by Gordon Williams
The Science of Supervillains by Lois H. Gresh and Robert Weinberg
I currently wish I had more sleep, more vegetables in my diet, and the motivation to clean out my car.
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Comments:
<< Home
Loooved The Science of Superheroes, but I haven't picked up the villainous version.
Also: 2006 and 2007 releases: Science of Stephen King and Science of James Bond.
Happy weekend, Smackster. ^_^
Post a Comment
Also: 2006 and 2007 releases: Science of Stephen King and Science of James Bond.
Happy weekend, Smackster. ^_^
<< Home

