Friday, September 02, 2005
Catching the end of Summer
Off on vacation all next week! I'll still have to get online, about once a day, to check work email, so if anything interesting or funny happens, I'll post. I can already hear the blender making the pina coladas.
Oh I can't go through all the archives, but I believe I mentioned here our cat Buzz's hatred of riding in cars. We've tried putting him in a crate with his sister, putting him in a crate by himself, holding him in our laps, drugging him with over-the-counter medications, drugging him with prescribed Prozac from the vet. Nothing works! He screams most of the way, as if someone is jabbing something into him. Well, the cats are coming with us on our vacation. Wish us luck! It's normally a three hour drive, but with holiday traffic, it could take four or more. I wonder if it's safe driving with earplugs...
Comments:
<< Home
My cat is like that (if you put her in a cage in the car, she'll scream the whole time), but once I drove her and let her out of her cage, and she was just fine.
One of my cats (R.I.P. Inky) loved riding in cars. I swear he had to be part dog -- he'd get on his hind legs, put his paws on the window, and watch the world whizzing by.
I know I get moody and queasy when I'm not driving, but I'm fine once I get behind the wheel. So, logically speaking, the easiest way to placate your cat is to let him drive.
Post a Comment
I know I get moody and queasy when I'm not driving, but I'm fine once I get behind the wheel. So, logically speaking, the easiest way to placate your cat is to let him drive.
<< Home

