Tuesday, September 20, 2005
because all the cool kids are doing it...
This is sort of a cop-out post. Here is a list of the first 20 songs iPod chose to randomly play from a 195-song playlist:
What Happens Tomorrow by Duran Duran
Paperback Writer by the Beatles
Celice by A-Ha
Cherish the Day by Sade
Playing With Uranium by Duran Duran
Same Denomination by Exene Cervenka (of the band X)
Zombie by the Cranberries
Lover by Sophie Ellis-Bextor
I’m a Worried Man by Willie Nelson and Toots Hibbert (country reggae)
Goodnight Tonight by Wings
This is the Day by Ivy
Dear Prudence by Siouxsie and the Banshees
(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction by Otis Redding
Dogs of Lust by The The
One Vision by Queen
Everything is Everything by Phoenix
Right Between the Eyes by Garbage
Dare by Gorillaz
Here Comes a City by the Go-Betweens
Like Someone in Love by Chet Baker
Stoned Out of My Mind by the Jam
What Happens Tomorrow by Duran Duran
Paperback Writer by the Beatles
Celice by A-Ha
Cherish the Day by Sade
Playing With Uranium by Duran Duran
Same Denomination by Exene Cervenka (of the band X)
Zombie by the Cranberries
Lover by Sophie Ellis-Bextor
I’m a Worried Man by Willie Nelson and Toots Hibbert (country reggae)
Goodnight Tonight by Wings
This is the Day by Ivy
Dear Prudence by Siouxsie and the Banshees
(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction by Otis Redding
Dogs of Lust by The The
One Vision by Queen
Everything is Everything by Phoenix
Right Between the Eyes by Garbage
Dare by Gorillaz
Here Comes a City by the Go-Betweens
Like Someone in Love by Chet Baker
Stoned Out of My Mind by the Jam
I'd also be interested to note the first 20 songs iPod would choose from all the songs (I believe it has about 3,200 loaded in right now). I know the list would probably be just as boring to others as this one. The list above is actually an okay reflection of my collection, as far as the ratio of '80s music to music from the '60s and '70s (or '90s or '00s, for that matter). There needs to be at least one song from the all-encompassing genre called "World Music" on there to be totally accurate, but I'm not so picky.
Comments:
<< Home
Good thing you're not anal, considering the fact that you counted them! Yeah, I know there are more than 20 there, but as I was typing, the iPod kept playing, so I added a few extra to the list.
Post a Comment
<< Home

