Wednesday, August 10, 2005

 

a place for my stuff

Yesterday after work I purchased and assembled an etagere. As Jethro Clampet would describe it "one a them cabinets that goes over the terlet!" As you may recall, our new home was built before closets were invented, so we've had to improvise here and there. The etagere has a cabinet and a drawer and shelves and lots of places to put things. I finally know where to go when I need a Tylenol.

I also picked up Kung Fu Hustle, a movie my wife actually enjoyed and wanted to own. She's not nearly the fan of action and sci fi that I am, so any she likes are welcome in my home.

Not much more to say. I'm getting four books ready for the fall season, so work is good and busy.

Comments:
"Terlet"...I seriously had to stop and think about that for a second.

Glad I could share.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?